Tenants Victoria provides information, advice and legal representation for renters in Victoria, Australia.

coronavirus (COVID-19) update
News: pandemic protections extension for renters

Learn about law changes for renters during COVID-19
coronavirus (COVID-19) guide for renters 

Need more help after reading the guide?
Contact: call or email us for advice (ask a lawyer)

Renters’ experience of rent reduction during COVID-19
portraits of a pandemic (survey report)