ask for more funding

    Ask the Victorian Government to provide more funding for our services by sending an email to:

    The Hon. Melissa Horne
    Minister for Consumer Affairs

    The Hon. Richard Wynne
    Minister for Housing

    The Hon. Jill Hennessy
    Attorney General

    Tenants Victoria acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.