Tenant Advisory Group Member
- Volunteer to provide information and feedback based on your experience as a renter.
- Help inform services and supports in the interests of all residential tenants.
- Minimum of four meetings per year, Fitzroy location.
- You need to be a current renter at the time of application and acceptance into the Tenant Advisory Group.
- You must be renting in one of the following accommodation types – private rental, share house, rooming house, caravan park, public housing or community housing.
- No educational, vocational or employment history is required, however Tenant Advisory Group members must have good literacy and ability to understand general concepts.
- Tenant Advisory Group members must commit to the role for an initial two-year period.
For more details please see the Tenant Advisory Group Member position description.
Please complete your application addressing prerequisites and key selection criteria in the position description. Applicants should also nominate two referees. Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Application for Tenant Advisory Group [Your Name] or by mail to: Tenants Victoria, PO Box 234, Fitzroy VIC 3065.
Applications close Friday 14 February 2020.