If the affected person doesn’t agree with a decision about their public housing, you can make an appeal for them to review the decision. If the affected person is not happy with the result of the appeal or the service they received, you can make a complaint.



This information is a guide only and should not be used as a substitute for professional legal advice.

Need more help with this?
Contact us

Was this helpful?

Yes No
You indicated this topic was not helpful to you ...
Could you please leave a comment telling us why? Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback.