for community service organisations

worker advice line

We provide tenancy law advice or support to community service workers assisting Victorian renters. Community service workers can request assistance from our lawyers by phone or email:

We do not provide advice or support to landlords or rental property managers.


family violence protection TENANCY KIT

Designed for support workers and advocates who assist people affected by family violence, the purpose of the kit is to help people in rental housing to know their rights, have a secure home and limit any financial loss.
family violence protection TENANCY KIT (

practice resources

Our practice notes are intended for those with some tenant advocacy experience and not for the general public.
Practice notes for tenant advocates


Our fact sheets are available online as webpages and PDFs at advice. Tenants and not-for-profit organisations are welcome to place an order for printed copies. Please complete an order form, then mail or fax it to us:

Print publications order form [Sept 2019, pdf 134kb]


We offer face-to-face training sessions for groups. To find out more please contact us.

Tenants Victoria acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.