Public Housing Rent Reviews – What You Can Do

The Director of Housing is reviewing market rate rents for public housing properties. If you have received a letter and a Notice of Rent Increase from the Director of Housing, you can ask Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV) to assess the increase if you think it is too high. This is a free service. Tenants Victoria recommends you do this even if your rent is currently rebated as you might be required to pay the market

Continue Reading →